- Seedless watermelon cubes-4cups
- Fresh lime juice -1/4cup
- Sugar -1/4cup or to taste
- Grated peeled fresh ginger -1tbsp
- (1-inch) seedless watermelon balls-1 cup
- Club soda/water, chilled -1cup
- Cracked ice- optional
Put watermelon in a blender; process until smooth.Strain through a sieve into a pitcher; discard solids. Repeat procedure with remaining watermelon cubes. Combine lime juice, sugar, and ginger in a bowl; stir with a whisk until sugar dissolves. Add lime juice mixture and watermelon balls to watermelon mixture; stir in sparkling soda/water just before serving. Serve over cracked ice, if desired.